You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Atlaspet and its agents, managers, affiliates, licensors, licensees, successors and assigns and each of their respective directors, officers, contractors, employees, agents, service providers and partners (“Indemnified Parties”), from and against any demands, losses, cost or debt, liabilities, claims or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) made against Atlaspet by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with
- (i) your use of and access to the Website, including any data or content transmitted or received by you;
- (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, right of publicity or intellectual property rights;
- (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- (v) your User Generated Material or any that is submitted via your account; or
- (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Website with your unique username, password, or other appropriate security code.
We do not endorse, and Atlaspet expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for, Linked Sites, including with respect to the content, products and services provided by the Linked Sites. Any interactions you have with Linked Sites are between you and the Linked Sites and you agree that Atlaspet is not liable for any damage or loss you may suffer as a result of any interactions with any such Linked Sites or any claims that you may have against any such Linked Sites.
The Website and its content, features and functionality, including, without limitation, information, software, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are the exclusive property of Atlaspet A.Ş., our licensors or other content suppliers, and are protected by Republic of Turkey and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, and may not be used or exploited in any way without our prior written consent.